Please note the below regarding our approach to the current Covid-19 situation: Beann Eadair will closely monitor and follow expert advice from the HSE and GAA as appropriate.
- All club activities, including training and matches, will carry on as normal.
- Teams should no longer supply water bottles and players should bring their own bottles. Common sense hygiene practices around water bottles should apply – make sure players have their own clearly marked bottle and use only their own bottles.
- The County Board recommends to cease handshakes at the end of matches until further notice.
- Any Covid-19 related information which becomes known to club mentors relating to an upcoming match/opposition team or club activity will be promptly shared with parents /players.
5. Please refer to the advice on the HSE website for further information : https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html